Monday, October 22, 2007

2 Weeks and counting!






Well it is only 2 weeks away till Paige's big day! I don't know who is more excited, her or us! We just got home from a 5 day trip to Utah. We had a good time. We stayed a few days with G-Ma Grunt and then went up to Deru's where Denise hosted a shower for Paige. I tell you what, there is never a dull moment at the Deru house! I just love those people! We had a great time.
Thought I would show you a few "little" things Paige got for her shower and a few pictures of our little bride that we love so much. We will definitely feel the void in our lives when she goes. Steve is not facing the fact that his little girl will soon be someones wife!

4 comments:

Jared Stubbs said...

Abby and I are going to try and make it to the reception!

dkwalkerfam said...

Nice panties paige...eeeeeeewwwwwwwww...I cant believe that! Just to let you know if it were up to me i would have got you long johns....

Julie said...

Ha! Funny funny. You look fabulous. I am sure you will look fab in those cute little slips!

Emily said...

Paigemaster, I hope those "outfits" look good on the floor cause thats where they are going to end up.