Tuesday, July 7, 2009


Thought I would shock you all and put on a new post! I'm sure by now you are all tired of looking at the Japanese visitors we had months and months ago.
So here is a few pictures of what had been happening in our life for the past few months

You can tell by the long faces that Salmon fishing this year was not to exciting for Devo and Beau

Steve was the only one
of us that caught a fish, unfortunately it was to big and he had to let it go

Beau with his sweet new little girl

We had a great time when Layla and Hazel were here for a few days. I was teaching them how to play "chubby bunnies" with grapes. Oh the fun you can have at G&G's!

In May I went to Womens Conference with the "Lunch Bunch" It was a fun time!
In April I took some of my cloggers to Portland. We had a blast! We spent the night @ the Portland Zoo, went to the coast and played on the beach, and of course we clogged.
Beau and Em's and the kids came up earlier this spring for a visit. It was not really warm yet but that didn't stop Porter. As soon as the sprinklers went on he headed for the water and just played! By the time he was done he was sopping wet, but happy!

That is all for now.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Holy Cow Mom!!! I don't even check your blog to see updates anymore,cuz I'm usually dissapointed, but not today. Cute pictures.See ya in a month

Julie said...

Woah! You are really back? So good to get an update!