Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's time to update!

Well it has been well over a year since I last posted, and I wouldn't be doing this but Nola wants me to come over to her house and teach her how to blog tomorrow, so I best be brushing up huh?

We are doing wonderful! I sold my business in McCall, so this summer was spent playing with family and friends! It was great!
I'm back in Weiser for a few days, then back up to McCall to try and squeeze one more week of play in before I go back to teaching clogging.
Here are few pictures of fun we had this summer
Jumping off the dock with Grandpa!




Fishing on the Salmon river! Good thing we had a fun time cuz we didn't catch anything worth keeping!





Gotta love Beau and his quirky personality! He keeps us laughing!

 <a href= <a href=






No comments: