Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Has it been 6 months yet??!!

Well I can't break my record and only post a new blog every 6 months now can I? I have to live up to a lot of exceptions with most of you and I would hate to disappoint you by posting a new blog before my 6 months is up. So with that said here are some things that have been happening in our life lately.

In March it was the "Masters (meaning old people) World cup Cross Country Races in McCall-A.K.A. "The lycra fest of the century."  Yes this is a picture of a bunch of "older" (all of them were between 60-70 in this race!) men starting the race.  It was very interesting to say the least.  Those Europeans really don't care if you see everything about them.  In fact I think their motto was "the tighter the lycra the better"  But who was looking?  Not me, My job was to check in (note-- check in- not "check out") all the racers at the starting gate.  However a very good looking  Italian did catch my eye, and it wasn't because he had on white lycra tights with baby blue underwear either, it was because he had very pretty eyes!!!!

No comments: